Category:Schloss Moos (Wiesen)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Distinctive emblem for cultural property.svg  Suedtirol CoA.svg This category shows the protected monument with the number 16482 in South Tyrol.
Deutsch: Schloss Moos in Wiesen/Pfitsch
English: Flag of Italy.svg Italy, South Tirol, Wiesen, Schloss Moos. The Moos Castle is mentioned for the first time in a written document in 1325 and was owned by the Trautson family. In the following years the castle changed several owners and in 1600 was restored on commission of Christoph Geizkofler. The Moos Castle was efficiently protected by the “marsh of Sterzing” which extended until to Wiesen. The South Tirol Winemakers Association acquired the castle in 1950, restored it without substantial changing and destined it as a retirement home for the elderly.

Media in category "Schloss Moos (Wiesen)"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.