Category:Second Canadian Pacific Railway Station (Vancouver)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The first CPR station at Vancouver was erected in 1887 on a wharf situated on the shore line of Burrard Inlet. The second station was built at the foot of Granville Street; designed by Edward Maxwell, it opened in 1898. It was replaced by Waterfront Station in 1914.
Media in category "Second Canadian Pacific Railway Station (Vancouver)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.