Category:Second Leiter Building
The Leiter II Building, or Second Leiter Building, at 403 South State Street at East Congress Parkway in the Loop neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois was built in 1891 and was designed by William LeBaron Jenney. It was the location of the Siegel, Cooper and Company store until it closed, and then was the flagship store of Sears, Roebuck and Company. Sears left in 1986, and from 1998 the building has been the Chicago campus of Robert Morris University. The building was designated a Chicago Landmark in 1997.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. Its reference number is 76000695.