Category:Second Winnipeg City Hall (1886–1962)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The City of Winnipeg has had three different city halls. The first city hall stood from 1876 to 1883, and was demolished because it proved to be structurally unsound. The second city hall, completed in 1886, was a landmark Victorian building that survived for more than seventy-five years, and was ultimately demolished in 1962 to make way for the Winnipeg Civic Centre.
Media in category "Second Winnipeg City Hall (1886–1962)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.