Category:Self-made electrical wiring
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Doing any actions at wiring, keep in your head next bible:
- Before any actions, remove the voltage to avoid electrocuting;
- To do this work you should have enough knowledges and skills;
- Any actions are allowed only according wiring rules in your region or country;
- Weakly clamped terminals can cause overheating, melting and fire;
- Lack of insulation can cause electric shock or even someone's death;
- Improperly chosen fuse/circuit breaker or wire gauge can cause overheating, melting and fire;
- Don't ever try to get inside sealed by your energy company area - everything before electricity meter could be done only by energy company, otherwise you will response for this action at the court in a criminal order;
- If you have any little doubts, don't do it at all and ask the help from qualified specialist!
Media in category "Self-made electrical wiring"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- AC systems.JPG
- Cheapest connection of...
- DIY dimmer switch wiri...
- DIY extension cord for...
- DIY extension cord rep...
- DIY extension cord.jpg
- DIY flowerpot reflecto...
- DIY lampscrew wiring.jpg
- DIY low power plug.jpg
- DIY outdoor IP44 exten...
- DIY PC jack wiring.JPG
- DIY plug wiring.jpg
- DIY Schuko plug wiring...
- DIY small light switch...
- Example of joining Al...
- Extension cord after r...
- Flashlight update.JPG
- How to install desk ph...
- How to install laptop...
- How to install the sea...
- How to wire intercom.JPG
- Installing G4 furnitur...
- Joining Al and Cu.JPG
- Self repaired power su...
- Soviet Plug Type1 6A 2...
- Soviet Plug Type2 6A 2...