Category:Severn Traveller (ship, 1935)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built as motor tanker barge with Official Number 163859
- Built by: Charles Hill, Bristol
- Length: 26.9 m
- Beam: 5.6 m
- Depth: 2.1 m
- 130 grt
- 1935: Named: SEVERN TRAVELLER
- 1939-02-04 Struck the Severn Railway Bridge. The barge had petrol streaming from her sides, the wheelhouse was completely smashed with the wheel broken away and the engine-room flooded with the cabin sodden and in disorder. Two other tanker barges in tow were lost, the Severn Pioneer and the Severn Carrier, three men killed.
- 1948 Sold to John Harker Ltd
- 1957 Sold and converted to passenger vessel.
Media in category "Severn Traveller (ship, 1935)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Boats moored on River...