From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Shichirigahama (七里ヶ浜) is a beach near Kamakura, Kanagawa prefecture, Japan, which goes from Koyurigimisaki Cape, near Fujisawa, to Inamuragasaki Cape, west of Kamakura. Since one could enjoy a clear view of Mount Fuji and Enoshima from there, during the Edo period it was famous as a subject for ukiyo-e. For example, famous ukiyo-e artists Hiroshige and Hokusai both include it in their 36 Views of Mount Fuji.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Shichirigahama Station (3 F)
Media in category "Shichirigahama"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 19 - The Seven Ri Beac...
- Hiroshige, Rough Sea a...
- Nitta Yoshisada at Ina...
- Shichiri beach in Saga...
- Shichirigahama Beach A...
- Shichirigahama Beach a...
- Shichirigahama Enoshim...
- Shichirigahama from In...