Category:Ships built in New Zealand
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This is a category for ships built in this country. It may also include categories for shipyards. Ships included here are listed on Commons:Ships by shipyard. See the Category:Ships by shipyard for further information.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► TSS Earnslaw (ship, 1912) (18 F)
- ► Glengarry (ship, 1913) (1 F)
- ► Ida C (tugboat, 1988) (5 F)
- ► Jane Gifford (ship, 1908) (1 F)
- ► Lady Elizabeth IV (ship, 2010) (8 F)
- ► New Era (ship, 1985) (1 F)
- ► Otago (tugboat, 2003) (1 F)
- ► Poneke (ship, 1878) (1 F)
Media in category "Ships built in New Zealand"
This category contains only the following file.
- Echo in 2013.jpg