Category:Site of the Church of Saint John of the Collachio (Rhodes)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Site of the Church of Saint John of the Collachio in Rhodes, Greece. The original church was built in 1310 and converted into a mosque when the Turks occupied Rhodes in 1523. In 1856, the church/mosque was destroyed by an accidental explosion of ammunition stored in the bell tower basement. The building presently on the site was a school built in 1876. 36°26′41″N 28°13′26″E / 36.444658°N 28.223915°E / 36.444658; 28.223915

Media in category "Site of the Church of Saint John of the Collachio (Rhodes)"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.