Category:Skellig Michael Lighthouse

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

There are three towers on this sight, one built in 1826, abandoned since 1870 and now in ruins, one built in 1909, and the present light, built in 1967, currently automated.

Media in category "Skellig Michael Lighthouse"

The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.