From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Skelton is a village and civil parish in the unitary authority of the City of York, in North Yorkshire England. It is northwest of the city of York, west of Haxby, and on the east bank of the River Ouse. Skelton was in the Ancient Forest of Galtres. Historic buildings in Skelton include St. Giles Church (built 1227), Skelton Manor from the 16th century, and Skelton Hall from 1824. Skelton was made a conservation area in 1973.
Media in category "Skelton, York"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.