Category:St. Ann's Parochial School 111 East 11th Street

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The building at 111 East 11th Street between Third and Fourth Avenues in the East Village, Manhattan, New York, was originally built in 1870 as St. Ann's Parochial School. Later, it became another school, the Delehanty Institute. As of 2010, it has been coverted to apartments.

Media in category "St. Ann's Parochial School 111 East 11th Street"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.