Category:St. Ann's and the Holy Trinity Church

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Ann's and the Holy Trinity Church at 157 Montague Street in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1844-1847 as the Holy Trinity Protestant Church, designed by Minard Lafever. A spire by Patrick C. Keeley was added in 1866 and removed in 1905. The church's stained glass windows are by William Jay Bolton, and the reredos is by Frank Freman. Restoration of the church, whose brownstone facade has not aged well, have been undertaken by Mendel Mesik Cohen Waite from 1979 on. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))

The church formerly used by the St. Ann's parish is now part of Packer Collegiate Institute.

Media in category "St. Ann's and the Holy Trinity Church"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.