Category:St. Francis Xavier Church (Manhattan)
St. Francis Xavier Church at 46 West 16th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1878-1882 and designed by Patrick Charles Keely. (It replaced a church which opened in 1851 and was designed by William Rodrigue.) The church features murals by William Lamprecht. Connected to the church is Xavier High School, originally St. Francis Xavier College, on 15th and 16th Streets.
Media in category "St. Francis Xavier Church (Manhattan)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.