Category:St. George's Anglican Church (Brigus)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
English: St. George’s Anglican Church is a Gothic Revival church constructed in 1876-1877 under the episcopacy of Bishop Edward Feild by local builder George C. Jerrett. St. George’s Church is located on a hill overlooking the Town of Brigus. The designation includes the building and the surrounding grounds including two cemeteries bound by the stone retaining wall.

Media in category "St. George's Anglican Church (Brigus)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.