Category:St. Michael's Orthodox Church, Philadelphia

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Michael the Archangel (Russian) Orthodox Church at 337 Fairmount Avenue at the corner of N. 4th Street in the Northern Liberties neighborhood of Philadelphia was founded in 1909 and moved to its present location in 1923. The church building was originally the Salem German Reformed Church, built in 1873. (Source: Church website)

Media in category "St. Michael's Orthodox Church, Philadelphia"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.