Category:St. Osyth (ship, 1873)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: St. Osyth was built by Mitchell & Co., Newcastle in 1873 for Watts, Millburn & Co.'s China tea trade. She was registered at 3541 tons gross. On 31st October 1874 she made a round voyage from London - Cape Town - Melbourne for Anderson, Anderson & Co. and on 15th May 1875, she started regular London - Cape Town - Melbourne - Sydney sailings for the Colonial Line. Her last sailing on this route started on 30th June 1877 and in 1879, she was sold to R. Rubbatino of Genoa and renamed Singapore.[1]

Names:

  • St. Osyth (1873–1879)
  • Singapore (1879–?)

Media in category "St. Osyth (ship, 1873)"

This category contains only the following file.