Category:Stalwart class ocean surveillance ships
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Stalwart class ocean surveillance ships (T-AGOS) were a class of United States Naval Ship auxiliary support Ocean Surveillance Ships commissioned between April 1984 and January 1990. Their original purpose was to collect underwater acoustical information using the Surveillance Towed Array Sensor System (SURTASS), a towed array passive sonar.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Adventurous (ship, 1988) (1 F)
- ► Bold (ship, 1989) (2 F)
- ► Kings Pointer (ship, 1984) (1 F)
- ► USNS Prevail (IX-537) (22 F)
- ► HMNZS Resolution (A-14) (5 F)
- ► Stalwart (ship, 1984) (2 F)
- ► USNS Vindicator (T-AGOS-3) (1 F)
- ► Worthy (ship, 1988) (2 F)
Media in category "Stalwart class ocean surveillance ships"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.