Category:Stewart Building

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Built in 1894, the building served as the Toronto Athletic Club until 1931, Toronto Police Headquarters from 1931 to 1957, as a second campus of the Ontario College of Art & Design from 1979 to 1997, the home of the Collège des Grands-Lacs from 1999 to 2001, and since 2008 serves as the home of the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.

Media in category "Stewart Building"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.