Category:Suffolk County Court House and Boston City Hall (1810)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Built in 1810 and demolished in 1863, this building held the Suffolk County courts (1810–1841), a U.S. federal court (1810–1836), and Boston city offices (1810–1863) and was remodeled to be Boston's 2nd city hall (1841–1863). Variously named as the Suffolk County Courthouse, Stone Court-House, Old City Hall (not to be confused with the later "Old City Hall" opened in 1865), or Johnson Hall.

Media in category "Suffolk County Court House and Boston City Hall (1810)"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.