Category:Sugar Exchange, New Orleans
The Louisiana Sugar Exchange Building, commonly simply known as the "Sugar Exchange", was a building New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. It was located at the lower side of Bienville Street running from Clay Street to Front Street, near the upper riverfront border of the French Quarter. The building was constructed starting in July 1883, dedicated 3 June 1884, James Freret, architect. It was a center of the business of sugar trade in the USA in the late 19th and early 20th century. The building was demolished in 1963.
Media in category "Sugar Exchange, New Orleans"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.