From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Sun tanning or sunbathing is the process whereby skin color is darkened or tanned. The process is most often a result of an active exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun or from artificial sources, such as a tanning bed, but can also be a result of windburn or reflected light.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Sunbathing in art (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Sunbathing at the beach (1 C, 92 F)
- ► Crowds on beaches (5 C, 37 F)
- ► Sunbathing in Denmark (1 F)
- ► Sunbathing in the United States (41 F)