Category:Syoko Maru (ship, 1940)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Bulk carrier
- Built by: K. K. Harima Zosensho, Japan
- Yard No: 270
- Keel laid:
- Lpp: 120.4 m
- B: 16.16 m
- D: 9.14 m
- GRT: 5,385
- named Syoko Maru for Dairen Kisen K. K.
- Flag: Japan
- Official number: Kanto 785
- Callsign: JQYG
- commandeered by the Imperial Japanese Navy
- sunk by the torpedo attack of USS Saury (SS-189)
Media in category "Syoko Maru (ship, 1940)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Syōkō Maru.jpg