From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Takeuchi Seihō (20 December 1864 - 23 August 1942) was the pseudonym of a Japanese painter of the nihonga genre, active from the Meiji through the early Showa era. One of the founders of nihonga, his works spanned half a century and he was regarded as master of the prewar Kyoto circle of painters. His real name was Takeuchi Tsunekichi.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Takeuchi Seihō"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Takeuchi Seihō"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Takeuchi Seiho.jpg
- 'Drying Fish Nets' fro...
- 'Frogs and Dragonfly'...
- 'Moon over Venice' by...
- 'Mount Fuji' by Takeuc...
- 'Mouse and Top Hat' by...
- 'Pink Fuji' from Colle...
- 'Spring Snow' (Shunset...
- 'Sudden Shower' (Are y...
- Katsuo-no-zu - Takeuch...
- Madaraneko by Takeuchi...
- Wrestling in the Field...