Category:Taliaferro County Courthouse

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The second Taliaferro County Courthouse is an historic courthouse building located in Crawfordville. Designed by Lewis F. Goodrich in the High Victorian style, it was built in 1901-1902 by J.H. McKenzie & Son on the site of the first Taliaferro County Courthouse (1828) which had been demolished to make way for it.

Media in category "Taliaferro County Courthouse"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.