Category:The Judd School
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Judd School is a voluntary aided grammar school in Tonbridge, Kent. It was established in 1888, at Stafford House on East Street in Tonbridge, where it remained for eight years before moving to its current location on Brook Street, at the south of Tonbridge. Founded by the Worshipful Company of Skinners, it was named after Sir Andrew Judd, whose endowment helped fund the school; the Skinners Company maintain close links to the school today by nominating ten of the governors.
Media in category "The Judd School"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.