Category:The Labyrinth of Versailles
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The_labyrinth_of_Versailles was a maze in the Gardens of Versailles with groups of fountains and sculptures depicting Aesop's fables. In 1778 Louis XVI had the labyrinth removed and replaced by an arboretum of exotic trees was planted as an English-styled garden.
Media in category "The Labyrinth of Versailles"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Aesop and Cupid.JPG
- Bowles versailles illu...
- Cotelle labyrinthe.jpg
- Labyrinth of Versaille...
- Labyrinth Versailles c...
- Labyrinth Versailles p...
- Labyrinthe de Versaill...
- Le Renard et La Grue V...
- Love and Aesop.JPG
- Plan du Labyrinthe de ...