Category:Thor (ship, 1918)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Minesweeper/Restaurant ship
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: J. & A. van der Schuyt, Papendrecht
- Yard No:
- Keel laid: 1915
- Launch date: 1918
- Date of completion: 01.10.1918
- Length over all: 29.75 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 6.42 m
- Draught: 2.50 m
- GRT: 260
- Main engine: Steam, triple expansion 450 hp
- Speed: 10 kn
- 1915 Named: PAULINE (M4) for Dutch Royal Navy Flag: Netherlands
- 14.05.1940 Sunk by her own crew under capatain LTZ 2 J.P.D. Visser, in the Zuiderkanaal in IJmuiden.
- 22.07.1940 Salvaged and refit at ADM Amsterdam
- 1941 In service for Nederlandse Zeereddingsdienst Renamed: ZRD 57
- Confiscated by Bergungsschiffverband Renamed: BS 9
- 1945 Back to the ownwer Koninklijke Marine. Refit as tugboat. Renamed: RS 23
- 1951 Used for training at matrozenopleiding in Vlissingen Renamed: A 847
- 1960s Used for heating and tankwashing Renamed: Y 8262.
- 10.03.1992 Sold for scrap to Environment Engineering in Hoorn.
- Sold and refit as restaurant ship. Renamed: THOR
Media in category "Thor (ship, 1918)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Zwolle Pelserbrugje.jpg