Category:Toronto Dominion Bank Building
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The classic bank building at Guy and Ste-Catherine opened in 1903 as a branch of the Bank of Toronto. (The Bank became the Toronto-Dominion Bank in 1954 and TD Canada Trust in 2000). The building was one of the first commercial projects of the Montreal architectural firm Ross and MacFarlane.
Media in category "Toronto Dominion Bank Building"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.