Category:Town hall, Lodève

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Lodève[edit]

English: Built by His Grace de Souillac, bishop of Lodève from 1732 to 1750, ended by His Grace de Fumel, bishop of Lodève of 1750 to 1790, the episcopal palace retains its cobbled courtyard, glazed roofs. Inside remain lounges on Italian and empire styles, served by a fine staircase Louis XV
Español: Construido por Monseñor de Souillac, obispo de Lodève 1732 hasta 1750 terminado por Monseñor de Fumel, Obispo de Lodève de 1750 a 1790, el palacio episcopal conserva su patio adoquinado y sus cubiertas acristaladas. Dentro, permanecen salones de estilo italiano e imperio, servido por una escalera de Louis XV.
Français: Construit par Mgr de Souillac, évêque de Lodève de 1732 à 1750, achevé par Mgr de Fumel, évêque de Lodève de 1750 à 1790, ce palais épiscopal conserve sa cour caladée, ses toitures vernissées,. À l'intérieur subsistent des salons de style italien et empires, desservis par un bel escalier gourant de style Louis XV.

This building is classé au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the references PA00103479 and IA00029488.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | 中文 | +/−
Object location 43° 43′ 57.05″ N, 3° 19′ 02.33″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Town hall, Lodève"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.