Category:Town hall of Saint-Cloud
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Built in 1874 (architects: J. Berault and Henri Renard ), Rebuilt in 1966 (architect:Maurice Benezech)
Media in category "Town hall of Saint-Cloud"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.