Category:Trois Rivieres (ship, 1869)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Paddlesteamer
- Built by: Barclay Curle & Company, Glasgow, Scotland
- Yard No: 183
- Launched: 24.08.1868 at Stobcross; dismantled for shipment and reassembled in 1869 by W C White at Sorel
- Date of completion: 1869
- Length: 77 m
- Breadth: 9.7 m
- GRT: 1710 (1898: 1552; 1910: 1449)
- NET: 652
- Main engine: Engine transferred from COLUMBIA (made 1858)
- 1869 Named: TROIS RIVIERES for La Compagnie du Richelieu, Quebec Flag: Canada
- 1875 Sold to Richelieu & Ontario Steam Nav Co, Montreal
- 1913 Sold to Canada Steamship Lines Ltd, Montreal
- 1930 Converted to barge
- 1949 Scrapped
Media in category "Trois Rivieres (ship, 1869)"
This category contains only the following file.
- S.S. Trois-Rivières,...