Category:Union Station (St. Louis)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: St. Louis Union Station, a National Historic Landmark, is a passenger train terminal in St. Louis. Once the world's largest and busiest train station, it was converted in the early 1980s into a luxury hotel, shopping center, and entertainment complex. Today, it is one of the city's major tourist attractions and serves only local rail (Metro) transit passengers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St. Louis Union Station interior (10 F)
Media in category "Union Station (St. Louis)"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Aloe Fountain and Unio...
- St Louis Union Station...
- St Louis, MO Union Sta...
- Union Station 2119.JPG
- Union Station 2120.JPG
- Union Station St Louis...
- Washington Park, St. L...
- AMTRAK TURBOLINER PASS...
- ENGINEER AT THE CONTRO...
- LAST MINUTE CHECK OF T...