From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Valdosta is the county seat of Lowndes County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 Census, Valdosta has a total population of 54,518, and is the 14th largest city in Georgia. It is the principal city of the Valdosta Metropolitan Statistical Area, which in 2010, had a population of 139,588. Valdosta is the home of Valdosta State University, a regional university in the University System of Georgia with over 13,000 students, and Valdosta High School, home to the winningest football program in the United States.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Valdosta, Georgia"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Valdosta, Georgia"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Administration buildin...
- Arthur's Inn, on U.S....
- Cell tower in Valdosta...
- Converse hall, Georgia...
- Court house, Valdosta,...
- Economy dusters, manuf...
- Emory Junior College,...
- Patterson Street at Ni...
- Post Office, Valdosta,...
- Scenic Brookwood Park,...
- Street scene- Valdosta...