From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Venice Boulevard is an east-west street in the City of Los Angeles and Los Angeles County, Southern California.
- It is also designated, but not signed, from CA-1 (Lincoln Blvd.) to Interstate 10 (Santa Monica Freeway) as California State Route 187.
- Venice Boulevard begins at the Pacific Ocean in Venice Beach, and runs eastward and inland through various L.A. districts and Culver City, to its terminous in southeastern Downtown Los Angeles.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Harvard Heights, Los Angeles (1 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Venice Boulevard"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Actors' Gang at Ivy Su...
- CA SR 187.jpg
- California 187.svg
- California State Route...
- Expo diversion.png
- Intersection of Overla...
- L & M Arts, Venice, Ca...
- Los Angeles Pacific Co...
- Loyola High LA.jpg
- Northridge earthquake...
- Venice City Hall.jpg
- FEMA - 1766 - Photogra...
- FEMA - 1792 - Photogra...
- FEMA - 1809 - Photogra...