Category:Wagner Covered Bridge

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Wagner Covered Bridge No. 19 originally built in 1856 over the North Branch of Roaring Creek in Locust Township in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. Dismantled in 1981, then rebuilt in 1994 in Hemlock Township in Columbia County at the entrance to the Foxtail housing development west of Bloomsburg. Current coordinates are
Camera location 40° 59′ 56″ N, 76° 28′ 58″ W View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
.
US-NationalParkService-ShadedLogo.svg

This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 79003178
More images

Original location from 1856 to 1981:

Object location 40° 53′ 32″ N, 76° 22′ 28″ W View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Wagner Covered Bridge"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.