Category:Watahomigi Formation slopes
The following is the time sequence: the Supai Group is Pennsylvanian, with the top unit (Esplanade Sandstone, a typical massive resistant cliff) being Lower Permian. The sequence:
- Hermit Formation slopes (Permian)
- Supai Group (4 units)
- 4-en:Esplanade Sandstone (Permian)-(highly resistant en:cliff-former)
- 3-en:Wescogame Formation-(slopes)
- 2-Manakacha Formation-(cliff-former, with inter-slopes, bedding)
- 1-Watahomigi Formation -(slopes)
- en:Surprise Canyon Formation (only on local landforms, regional in Grand Canyon, only)
- Redwall Limestone platform, upon Redwall Limestone cliffs (Grand Canyon description)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Vasey's Paradise (5 F)
Media in category "Watahomigi Formation slopes"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.