Category:West Hall (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Media relating to West Hall on the campus of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Before becoming West Hall, it served as the Troy Hospital (1871-1922) and then Catholic Central High School (1823-1952) before being bought by RPI.