From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: West Prussia — former Prussian province of the Kingdom of Prussia from 1773–1824 and 1878–1920.
- The province became part of Prussia following the Partitions of Poland and remained within the German Empire until the end of World War I.
- Divided post WW I: part as the Polish Corridor of the Second Polish Republic (1920–1939); and part as the Regierungsbezirk Westpreussen (1920–1933) and Grenzmark Posen-Westpreussen within Weimar Germany. West Prussia's capital Danzig became the Free City of Danzig (1920-1939)
- Territories of West Prussia are now located within Poland.
Polski: Prusy Zachodnie.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Landkreis Graudenz (2 F)
- ► Landesversicherungsanstalt Westpreussen (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Kreis Neustadt in Westpreußen (3 F)
- ► Landkreis Thorn (1 F)
- ► Westpreußisches Landesmuseum (3 F)
Media in category "West Prussia"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.