The Bell Telephone Laboratories complex was built in stages between 1960 and 1934 for Western Electric, becoming Bell Telephone Laboratories in 1925. Bell Labs left in 1966, and in 1968-1970 it was converted into artists housing and an arts center, the Westbeth Complex. The conversion was overseen by noted architect Richard Meier.
Media in category "Westbeth Complex"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.