Category:Wilhelm Pieck (ship, 1963)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The paddel motor ship Wilhelm Pieck was built 1963 by ‚VEB Schiffswerft Roßlau‘ with register-number P-246. It‘s one of a monotype with four ships. She was 69.91 meter in length, 7.80 (13.30) meter in breadth, and 1.35 meter depth. The machine was a Diesel-Electric Drive with 320 hp. The ship was oun approved for 1012 guests and traveled in the Upper Elbe near Dresden. After 1990 the ship was renamed in Gräfin Cosel. Broken up 1998.