Category:William F. Cogswell
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|William F. Cogswell (1819–1903)|
|Date of birth/death||1903|
|Location of birth/death||Fabius, New York||Pasadena, California|
|Work location||New York, California, Hawaii|
English: William F. Cogswell (1819 - 1903) was a famous portrait and landscape painter. He is most noted for his portrait paintings of Ulysses S. Grant, currently hanging in the United States Senate, and Abraham Lincoln, which hangs in the White House. (→William F. Cogswell)
Pages in category "William F. Cogswell"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "William F. Cogswell"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Abraham Lincoln by Wil...
- Salmon P. Chase at sta...
- William F. Cogswell -...
- Henry Dodge portrait.jpg
- James T. Lewis.jpg
- John Bigler painting.jpg
- King Kalakaua painted...
- King Kamehameha IV pai...
- King Kamehameha V pain...
- John McDougall.jpg
- Portrait of Charles Re...
- Princess Miriam Likeli...
- Queen Emma, oil on can...
- Signature of William F...
- Ulysses S Grant by Wil...