Category:William H. Seward House

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The William H. Seward House Museum, located at 33 South Street between Lincoln and William Streets in Auburn, New York, was the home of William H. Seward from 1824 until his death. It was originally built by his father-in-law, Judge Elijah Miller, in 1816, then substantially modified by the Sewards in 1840 and 1866. The original 10-room brick house was expanded to over 30 rooms.

Media in category "William H. Seward House"

The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.