Category talk:Pinta (ship, 1441)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Español: En España existen, al menos, dos réplicas diferentes de la Pinta. La primera en construirse fue la que se encuentra atracada en el puerto de Baiona, provincia de Pontevedra, comunidad autónoma de Galicia, y la segunda la que se encuentra en Palos de la Frontera, provincia de Huelva, comunidad autónoma de Andalucía. --. HombreDHojalata.talk 10:13, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- (please excuse me for attempting to respond in English)
- Currently, we just have images of one Pinta, built in 2005, they are in Category:Pinta (ship, 2005). I made the category when I went through Category:Replicas of sailing ships, cleaning up the mix between representations of the original and photos of replicas.
- Once we get photos of the other replicas of La Pinta, we can create corresponding categories. For Category:Santa María (ship, 1482), there are quite a few.
- BTW, any idea when Category:Pinta (ship, 19th century) was completed. I'd guess ca. 1892. -- at 10:23, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hm. Looks like we do have images of two different replicas that got mixed up in Category:Pinta (ship, 2005). I will try to sort it out. -- at 10:35, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- Both built in 1992 .. -- at 11:15, 25 September 2011 (UTC)