Category talk:Skydivers

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The usual term is "skydiver". A search of the Unites States Parachute Association's website indicates the word "skydiver" is used exclusively. Rklawton (talk) 02:40, 1 March 2009 (UTC)

You've changed the proposed name from plural form to singular form, but usually categories are in the plural form. I think it's best if you change it back. --Tryphon (talk) 21:17, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
OK, will do. Rklawton (talk) 21:51, 1 March 2009 (UTC)