From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
(Redirected from Colón)
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Colón, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Colón and All pages with titles containing "Category:Colón"
Colón is the Spanish form of the surname of Christopher Columbus. It may also refer to:
- Colón, Entre Ríos, a town in Entre Ríos Province, Argentina
- Colón, Cuba, a town in Matanzas Province, Cuba
- Colón, El Salvador, a town in La Libertad Department, El Salvador
- Colón, Panama, a town in Colón Province, Panama
- Colón Province, a province of Panama.
- Colón, Montevideo, a ward of Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Carly Colón (b. 1979), a Puerto Rican former professional wrestler.
- Eddie Colón (b. 1982), a Puerto Rican professional wrestler.
- Colón (CRC), money of Costa Rica.
- Colón (SVC), money of El Salvador.
- Club Atlético Colón, a football club of Santa Fe, Argentina.
- Teatro Colón, a theater of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Teatro Colón, a theater of Bogotá, Colombia.