From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Automatic or Manually Assisted:
- Manually assisted.
- Python, using pywikipediabot framework.
Edit period(s) (e.g. Continuous, daily, one time run):
Bot flag requested: (Y/N):
- Usually, for user (my) tasks which may be done automatically. Note that I am not asking here for bot flag, just for legalization of bot's status.
- Could you please add tasks examples? --EugeneZelenko 14:46, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- I am using Millbot for general purpose testing. You may see its contributions. Its scope is strictly related to its userspace, my userspace and maybe media which I uploaded. Whenever I finish some testing and it may come into the production, I am asking for bot flag for another bot with a particular purpose (like Millbot-upload is). --Millosh 06:23, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- Also, if I need, for example, to rename some of my images, I would use this bot account. --Millosh 06:26, 25 April 2008 (UTC)