Operator: moralist (talk)
Automatic or Manually Assisted: Manually through pywikipedia-script.
Programming Language(s): Pywikipedia, e.g. python.
Edit period(s) (e.g. Continuous, daily, one time run): When I don't have anything else to do.
Bot flag requested: (Y/N): Y
Functions: Mostly tidy up categories, and categorize images in big categories as Category:Sweden and Category:Denmark and others.
Articles in media needing categories? Other than that, please be more specific. --O (谈 • висчвын) 21:39, 14 September 2008 (GMT)
- Sorry, ment images. I am changing that now and adding two more categories. //moralist (talk) 09:58, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Could you please describe algorithm of categories processing? --EugeneZelenko (talk) 14:50, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- I am using the pywikipedia-script, and therefore Category.py with the "tidy"-command. //moralist (talk) 15:08, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Because of the fact that I can't categorize media in Media needing categories with category.py, I removed that from the bot-functions list. //moralist (talk) 12:17, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- Today Multichill have introduced me to his imagerecat.py-script, which I've used and will use also if I get a bot-flag. //moralist (talk) 15:36, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- Could use some help with the image filtering and tidying up categories. Let's grant the bit so Moralist can run faster. Multichill (talk) 21:15, 24 September 2008 (UTC)