Commons:Featured picture candidates/Set/Flight of Apollo 11
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
< Commons:Featured picture candidates(Redirected from Commons:Featured picture candidates/Set nomination: Flight of Apollo 11)
Set nomination: Apollo 11 flight, not featured
Visit nomination page.
Voting period is over. Please don't add any new votes. Voting period ends on 30 Nov 2012 at 21:17:36 (UTC)
- Created by NASA, 1969, uploaded by Soerfm, nominated by Soerfm. Soerfm (talk) 22:27, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
- Info An artist concept of how the first manned flight to the Moon was made by Apollo 11 in July, 1969. Date and time of day is UTC; time in dd-hh-mm format is mission time. CM = Command Module, SM = Service Module and LM = Lunar Module or Moon lander. CSM = combined CM and SM.
- Support Soerfm (talk) 22:27, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
- Support --ComputerHotline (talk) 14:40, 22 November 2012 (UTC)
- Support A good example of a set, where the whole collection adds a lot of value to each image. Yann (talk) 09:50, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose It's a nice set and the subject matter is notable enough. Sadly the quality of the individual illustrations isn't up to par. BNesides...Why is this one missing? Kleuske (talk) 12:29, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose It's an excellent, valuable set. But each image in it is smaller than the required 2 megapixels - indeed, they're less than half the size. As well, it's missing one, as Kleuske points out. May I suggest COM:VIC? Adam Cuerden (talk) 15:38, 23 November 2012 (UTC)