Commons:Flickr batch uploading/Wikimania 2011
Wikimania 2011 is finished and we have a lot of photos on Flickr. Would be nice to have them here on the Commons in Category:Wikimania 2011 or subcategories. Please add (free) Flickr images to this list. Multichill (talk) 19:03, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
- Would have to check to know for sure (maybe you can give your bot a kick to double check?), but I think this is it. Maybe we should just go over http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=wikimania and upload any missing files to Category:Wikimania.... Multichill (talk) 09:16, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
Hi, Yesterday I finish upload all the photos to the WikimediaIL stream.
Can we do a little bit order on this batch? it seem like it stop importing picture to commons..
- Can the import add our credit template Template:Wikimania2011-License?
- Can we save the structure of the sets like we have on Flickr? I mean to create same categories like we have on Flickr.
- Can we also add this images to Images from Wikimania 2011 organization team category?
Ok, I checking again all images above now. (see comment from Multichill)
- all not already uploadet from Wikimedia Israel related to Wikipedia Academy Israel 2012 going to Category:Wikipedia Academy Israel 2012 (done)
- all others from Wikimedia Israel are related to Wikimania 2011 and going to Category:Wikimania 2011. I will add the Template:Wikimania2011-License instead of the flickr licence as requested. (done)
- This images going to the user maintenance category Category:Import by User:Slick-o-bot/Wikimania 2011 too, if you like to check. (But please do not remove this user maintenance category.)
Done. See my comments above.